Xian's message
Xian wants to say:
My baby cried. Then big sister said, "Don't cry. Nihao--hello."
Dear Grandpa. I love you. I miss him.
X that spells Xian.
I miss Room B kids.
I miss Aunty Janet.
I miss Uncle John.
I miss Aunty June.
I miss Diane.
I miss Cole.
I miss Dennis and Brent.
I miss Nita. I miss Ruby. I miss Alison. I miss Room A kids and Bozena and Monika. I miss David. He got glasses. I miss the other David, he don't have glasses.
I like China.
I had giant soup.
The End.
My baby cried. Then big sister said, "Don't cry. Nihao--hello."
Dear Grandpa. I love you. I miss him.
X that spells Xian.
I miss Room B kids.
I miss Aunty Janet.
I miss Uncle John.
I miss Aunty June.
I miss Diane.
I miss Cole.
I miss Dennis and Brent.
I miss Nita. I miss Ruby. I miss Alison. I miss Room A kids and Bozena and Monika. I miss David. He got glasses. I miss the other David, he don't have glasses.
I like China.
I had giant soup.
The End.

2 Comments:
We did not go skating because it is no fun without you!!!!!!!
We cant wait for you guys to come home!!!!
P.S. we cant wait to see your new sister/our new cousin!!!!
we miss you to xian!!!
see you soon.
devin and cole
We did not go skating because it is no fun without you!!!!!!!
We cant wait got you guys to come home!!!!!!
P.S. we cant wait to see your new sister/our new cousin!!!!!
we miss you to xian!!!!
see you soon.
devin and cole
Post a Comment
<< Home